ANNOUNCEMENTS!

Better and improved blog coming soon! ~Thank you:)

Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

UPDATE!

Hello! I finally decided to fix up my blog (yes I know it's fall looking, but it's just for a short period of time) so at least it looks not so horrible. One of the reasons why I haven't been posting is because I want my blog to look good, you see I have photoshop but I just need to take the time to play with it... maybe i'll get the, "photoshop for dummies book" (hehe.) I noticed that I have been getting a few new follows which surprises me a lot because of the imperfection of my blog. But those who are new or have been following me, I am distracted by other things and I am trying to decide how I want this blog. So for now I'll just be posting random updates and this and that posts, so bare with me please! Oh and I have been doing blogger for at least 1 year now! Wow I am still such a newbie at it too! Thanks new follows (you new ones are motivating me) Well I wish everyone happy holidays!

~Sparks or Noelle ;)

P.S I do miss blogging very much I just need to get busy!

No comments: