ANNOUNCEMENTS!

Better and improved blog coming soon! ~Thank you:)

Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Great Idea!



Hello! So would you like to hear my great idea? Well even if you didn't I am telling you anyways. When my family first moved in our house (three years ago) it came with a play house in the backyard. It's more like a clubhouse. But we haven't really done anything to it and it is pretty much well it could use a lot of work to make it really cool! So my sister (who is 7) and I are gonna do something to it. I am gonna sketch out a lot of ideas (like blueprints) one of our (my) ideas is to make it a tea room! But I am gonna still think of better ideas. Oh yes my Dad said it's possible to make it even more bigger! If he makes it more bigger we will have so much more options. It's a two story the bottom is all open but the top is all closed. Do tell me if you have any idea what we can do.

~Sparks

P.S No "tea" is not my whole life I just like tea a lot!... It's such a wonderful thing indeed:-).

P.S The pics are not that great... Sorry (I do take cooler pics tho)

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Hey! That is so cool. I love tea too!

I kind of have an idea but its not really for a design. I was going to say you could have sleepovers in it every so often! And i still need to work on my clubhouse so maybe we could motivate each other! Are you going to paint it?

With love,
Chrissy

Sparks fly said...

Hey! Yes totally awesome idea! Yes we need to brainstorm indeed:-) i am gonna give it a hole makeover so yes i am def going to paint it:-p

~Sparks